License Agreement for AIMAll (Version 13.05.06)
Downloading, installing or using "AIMAll (Version 13.05.06)" requires and constitutes acknowledgement of and agreement to the following:
- "AIMAll (Version 13.05.06)" is provided by Todd A. Keith (Doing Business As "TK Gristmill Software")
"AS-IS", without any expressed or implied warranties of any kind.
- Todd A. Keith (TAK) disclaims all implied warranties including, but not limited to,
implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Neither "AIMAll (Version 13.05.06)" nor any of its components
may be sold, redistributed, repackaged, bundled, copied, modified, disassembled or reverse engineered in any
form, either in whole or in part, without the explicit, written consent of TAK.
- While TAK believes "AIMAll (Version 13.05.06)"
to be useful, TAK makes no guarantees of any kind about the fitness of
"AIMAll (Version 13.05.06)" for any purpose, its compatibility
with or effect on any computer hardware or software, or the reliability or accuracy of
any results it produces.
- In no event shall TAK be held liable for any damages of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the download, installation or use of "AIMAll (Version 13.05.06)".
- "AIMAll (Version 13.05.06)" operates either in AIMAll Professional mode or AIMAll Standard mode depending upon the presence of a valid aimallpro.lic
file in the main AIMAll directory.
- The AIMAll Standard operating mode is the default mode. It does not require an aimallpro.lic file and is free of charge, though registration is requested.
The AIMAll Standard operating mode imposes a limit on the size of the molecular wavefunction data that can be used for running multi-processor calculations and for generating visualization-related data files (*.*viz) by AIMQB, AIMExt, AIMInt and AIMSum, and displaying them with
AIMStudio. This limit is 12 or fewer atoms and 400 or fewer primitive basis functions. AIMAll Standard also imposes
a limit of 3 wavefunctions per batch job when using AIMQB in GUI mode. Depending on the evolution of AIMAll, future versions of AIMAll
may impose other limits on the AIMAll Standard operating mode.
- The AIMAll Professional operating mode does not impose any multi-processor limits, visualization limits or other limits on the size of the molecular wavefunction data. AIMAll Professional does not impose any limits on the number of wavefunctions per batch job when using AIMQB in GUI mode. A valid aimallpro.lic file must be present in the main AIMAll directory in order for AIMAll to operate in AIMAll Professional mode. An aimallpro.lic file is specific to a single computer. An aimallpro.lic file must be purchased as part of an AIMAll Professional License Pack. An aimallpro.lic file is permanently valid on the corresponding computer for any version of AIMAll released within at least one year from the time that the aimallpro.lic file is issued.
Copyright © 1997-2013 by Todd A. Keith